• just trying the next step of my life

    I think i'm ready for work. i already take along time for rest my brain and refresh my mind. i know it was very long time, almost a year, i'm not ready to work. but now! i have to prepare my self, turning back again, find my spirit's life and the point is i want to prove to the the people that i can survive, i can success even more than their.

    I love my family, really love. as i know, my parent really hope that i can work in a giant company. but for me, work not only talk about sallary, position, and victory. for me, working is talk about spirit to be creative and honest. specially, honest to my self, it means that i want to work with all my talent and my heart. i want to work in a place that my self can accept it. even in the small company, but if it can increase my talent and help me to reach my goal, i will stay there.

    As i describe my self in my application form. i am an open minded person, i can work in team or individual, honest and also professional. i hope i have a chance to prove it and give my first advantage to the company, soon. i haven't enough patient to do that.

0 komentar:

Powered By Blogger